Airplanes from partners AN-66 1:3 6m
The fineworx team around Philip Kolb has brought a glider on the market, which has been specially adapted to the requirements of the competitive class “GPS-Triangle”. At the first four contests the AN-66 was able to win the double victory every time.
In Vipava on august 2015 Philipp Kolb won the world champion title in the 1:3 class with the AN-66 by a large margin. To top off the first competition season Stefan Müller and Philipp Kolb achieved to come up to the first two places of “Contest Eurotour GPS Triangle 1:3”.
Of course, the AN-66 is also suitable for “normal” aerotowing or Hang Gliding. The blue canopy in the pictures on the left can also be replaced by a transparent canopy to support the scale-impression. Thus the model is very true to the original because it was developed entirely on the basis of the original records of Neukom family.
- manufactured in CNC-milled molds
- divisible fuselage
- removable V-tail
- wing-bottom is dark blue
- also available with AFT19evo T2.0!
- brass ballast fits into the wing: max. 5.2 kg
- Transportbox for entire glider is available (172 x 36 x 38cm)
- weight incl. Transportbox, without ballast: app. 28 kg
- Wingspan: 6000 mm
- Length: 2680 mm
- Wing area: 155,5 dm²
- Take-off weight: 12800 – 17880 g
- Wingloading: 82 – 115 g/dm²
- Profile: PB-950 – PB-956 by B.Rodax & P.Kolb
There are different colors and degrees of prefabrication available, more info will be available in short time.